Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not a poem or a story just a journal

Most of the times when I start to write about my experiences they begin with "it's funny how" as if there is some divine joke that I just understood. When in reality its just a pensive reflection on how we must laugh to stop from crying. Although, as of right now I don't have much to cry about.

Last week my car was broken into and my gps was stolen. Saying that sucked was an understatement. I have come to realize how dependent I am on GPS. It's like a giant direction mosquito sucked my whole sense of direction out of my head. I found that even on normal everyday drives, I stare at my car console thinking do I turn left here. Obviously, I miss my turn 9 times out of 10. I guess the whole male spatial intelligence thing totally missed me.

And speaking about male things....lol... I find myself even more conflicted when comes to love. So, I was dumped for the first time after two months, which I guess I knew was coming. He said that we were in different places in our lives (which is true) and that he didn't want to be in a relationship ( I guess it happens lol). So I guess I am back to square one. Although, what is going to happen with this beach trip that we and friends were supposed to be going on...disaster

I have also found that I'm quickly changing into something I never thought I would be before. My friends have noticed my hand movements and gestures are changing. Am i becoming flamboyant....more than i already was....insert scary oh face here. I guess you become who you hang out with. I am not saying its a bad thing, but still it's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment